Protect your home with the latest in smart security technology and never again forget to disarm your system as you drive in the garage or walk in the front door with Bluetooth disarming. Bluetooth disarming automatically disarms your system when the system is in an Armed Away status, detects a paired Bluetooth phone, and the paired phone has not been detected for more than 10 minutes.
Once a phone is paired over Bluetooth to the Display Hub+, your phone will disarm your system automatically without you having to physically interact with the system or even take your phone out of your pocket.
If your Display Hub+ loses power at any time and the battery level falls below 90%, Bluetooth on the panel will be automatically turned off and Bluetooth disarming will disabled to conserve power.
Follow the instructions below to pair a phone over Bluetooth to the Display Hub+:
- Tap the drop-down menu button to access the settings tray on the Display Hub+.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Enter your Master Code.
- Tap Bluetooth Devices ()
Turn your phone's Bluetooth on/off/on, leaving it on and in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- If your phone is an android device, you may need to tap +Pair New Device in the Bluetooth settings menu to enter Bluetooth pairing mode
- Tap Add Device () on the Display Hub+'s screen. The Display Hub+ will begin searching for new phones in range. It may take up to 60 seconds for your phone to appear.
- When your phone appears on the list, tap it to select it.
- Tap on the Display Hub+.
A message will appear on your Bluetooth device and on the Display Hub+, as shown below. Ensure the pair code numbers in the message match on both devices and tap Pair on both devices.
- Up to 5 phones can be paired to the Display Hub+ via Bluetooth.
Bluetooth disarming will only automatically disarm your system when it is in an "Armed Away" status and when it has not detected a paired device for more than 10 minutes.
Article is closed for comments.