Watch live video from your Frontpoint doorbell cameras to check in with what's happening outside your home and around your property, right from the Display Hub+. Use Two-Way Audio to hear and speak with visitors with the walkie-talkie like, press-to-talk control system. When viewing live video on the Display Hub+, microphone and speaker buttons allow you to control when the camera emits your voice and when incoming audio is muted.
Never again miss an call when a visitor presses the button on your Frontpoint Wireless or Wired Doorbell cameras. When your doorbell button is pushed, the Display Hub+ will chime and display a notification on screen to answer or dismiss the call. Once the call is answered, you are able to disarm the system and unlock connected Smart Door Lock's from the doorbell cameras live view screen.
View Doorbell Camera Live Streams on the Display Hub+
- From the home screen of the Display Hub+, swipe right on the screen until you reach the Camera Live View menu.
- Select the doorbell camera stream you'd like to view from the list of cameras by tapping the doorbell camera's name.
- Tap the play button to open the doorbell camera's stream into full screen view.
- To close the full screen camera view, tap the red phone in the bottom right corner.
Hear and Speak With Visitors on the Display Hub+
Use Two-Way Audio with your Wired or Wireless Doorbell Camera to hear and speak through the camera using the Display Hub+.
- The Display Hub+ will transmit any audio the camera hears through the speakers automatically. To raise or lower the volume from the camera, toggle the Display Hub+'s volume settings.
- To speak through the camera, press and hold the green microphone button while talking.
- To end the call, tap red phone in the bottom right corner.
Answer Doorbell Calls From the Display Hub+
When a visitor presses the button on your doorbell, a "Doorbell Ringing" notification will display on the Display Hub+ with options to either Answer or Dismiss the call. When the call is answered, the doorbell camera's live stream view will open in full screen on the Display Hub+ and you will have 4 buttons on the screen. Review what each button does when tapped in the image below:
If you cannot find the "Camera Live View menu" on the Display Hub+, please click here for steps to enable camera live streaming to your Display Hub+.
Article is closed for comments.