The Display Hub+ is Frontpoint's newest security panel and includes a variety of exciting new features. Display Hub+ delivers smart home automation and cutting-edge security technology.
Model Name: Display Hub+
Dimensions: 6.1" x 7.5"
18650 Lithium Ion 3000mAh
Up to 24 Hours (fully charged)
Sensor Limit: 128 Sensors
Automation Device Limit: 137 Devices
User Code Limit: 242 User Codes
Radio Frequency: 319.5MHz
- Dual-Path Communication (Wi-Fi and Cellular - 4G AT&T)
- 7” Touchscreen interface to more easily control system and see what's going on in your home
- Live view with all cameras on panel with two-way audio (when panel is connected to Wi-fi)
- Bluetooth disarming: easily disarm your system when you come into range with a bluetooth device paired to the Display Hub+
- Displays event & alarm history, and important notices from Frontpoint, right on the screen.
- Text to voice custom sensor and device naming, or, choose from 13 chime types for each sensor
- 252 user codes, 128 supported sensors
- Displays incoming Doorbell call notifications
- Can unlock and disarm from camera live view with doorbell cameras
- Activate Scenes from the panel
- Create or update user codes from the panel
- Run a variety of system tests from the panel to identify issues and troubleshoot
- Use the panel as an Access Point to extend Wi-Fi coverage (in limited cases, only 30 feet)
- Control z-wave devices directly from panel
- Change the screen brightness, LED brightness, and adjust font size to your preferences
- Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- Quick and easy security sensor, Z-Wave automation device, and camera pairing process
- Firmware updates installed over the air (cell or Wi-Fi) Fi for enhancements and fixes
Green Unlocked Lock: Panel Disarmed
Red Locked Lock: Panel Armed Away
Yellow Locked Lock: Panel Armed Stay
- The power cord Frontpoint provides should always be used as the main power source for the panel. Under no circumstances should this ever be removed unless otherwise directed by a Frontpoint product specialist.
- Place the Display Hub+ in a central location in your home.
- It should be at least 5ft from any electronic equipment, metal objects or appliances.
Ensure the AC Adapter is plugged into an outlet without a reset button. The panel must never be unplugged to ensure static coverage.
To access the Complete Guide for the Display Hub+, click here.
Article is closed for comments.