Volume settings for the Display Hub+'s voice, beeps and chimes, and media can be adjusted through the Frontpoint app. To change the the voice volume on the Display Hub+, follow the instructions below:
- Log into your account on the Frontpoint app.
- Tap Security System on the home page of the Frontpoint app.
- Tap the settings cog () in the top right corner.
- Tap Sound Settings.
- Tap Speaker Level.
- Adjust each volume slider to your preferences.
- Voices Volume: Adjust the volume of vocal announcements made by Display Hub+.
- Beeps and Chimes Volume: Adjust the volume of your sensor chimes and beeps.
Media Volume: Adjust the volume of the on-panel video tutorials.
- Tap SAVE in the top right corner.
For instructions to turn off the voice announcement or switch to a beep chime by sensor, while still keeping the voice volume for arming announcements, click here.
Article is closed for comments.