The Display Hub+, with a Frontpoint Wired or Wireless Doorbell Camera, ensures you're informed of who is at your door by displaying a notification and sounding a doorbell-like chime when the button on your Frontpoint Doorbell Camera is pressed. By default, each time the doorbell button is pressed a notification will be sent to your Display Hub+, and when camera streaming to the panel is enabled, you are able to answer the call right on the Display Hub+.
If you would no longer like to receive this alert on the Display Hub+, the notificaitons must be disable from MyFrontpoint.com. The doorbell button push notification to the panel can be re-enabled at any time.
For instructions to disable the doorbell button push notifications form sending to the Display Hub+, follow the steps below:
- Log into your account on MyFrontpoint.com
- Click Video in the left-hand menu.
- Click Settings.
- Select your doorbell camera in the Video Device dropdown.
- Click Video Device Info.
- Uncheck the box next to Send button pushed notifications to panel to stop doorbell button push notifications from this doorbell camera from sending to the Display Hub+.
- Click Save.
- If you'd like to disable the button push notifications for any of your other doorbell cameras, repeat steps 4-7 for each one.
Article is closed for comments.