As a member of the Frontpoint family, you are eligible to receive complimentary Allstate Identity Protection, which helps protect your identity and finances from online threats.
In today's digital age, the threat of identity theft looms large. Recognizing the growing need for comprehensive identity protection, Frontpoint partnered with Allstate to offer a robust solution that combines our cutting-edge technology with Allstate's Identity Protection. Allstate's Identity Protection coverage includes:
- Allstate Digital Footprint: A simple way to review and secure your online presence, searching for information associated with your email address.
- Financial Monitoring: Allows you to track your accounts and receive alerts for transactions that exceed your specified thresholds.
- Advanced Dark Web Monitoring: Allstate notifies you if your personal information, such as Social Security number or credit card numbers, is found on the dark web.
- White-Glove Remediation: Allstate's privacy experts manage your identity restoration case, offering 24/7 support and up to $1 million in expense reimbursement. The service also extends coverage to family members and parents over 65.
Upon activating your Frontpoint security system, you’ll receive an email from Allstate with a link to activate your Allstate Identity Protection coverage. Follow the steps below to activate your coverage...
Setup All State Identity Protection Coverage
- Click Activate Now in the email you received from Allstate.
- Enter your unique Frontpoint activation code found in the email and follow the remining prompts to create your Allstate Identity Protection account.
- Explore Allstate Identity Protection and fully activate important features like credit monitoring.
Once your coverage is activated, if Allstate ever detects anything suspicious with your personal and financial information, they’ll send you an alert directly.
If you did not receive the email with your unique code to activate your Allstate Identity Protection, product specialists are available to chat. Look for the blue Live Chat bubble and ask for your unique activation code for Allstate Identity Protection coverage. After receiving your unique activation code, click here to activate your coverage.