This means the sensor has detected motion in its field of view within the last hour. After 1 hour of no activity being detected by the motion sensor, it will then revert back to it's Idle status on the website and Frontpoint App.
What does it mean when my Motion Sensor is activated?
Articles in this section
- Motion Sensor - Master Guide
- Motion Sensor - Troubleshooting Guide
- Motion Sensor User Guide
- What does it mean when my Motion Sensor is activated?
- How do I know my Motion Sensor is working?
- Can I put my Motion Sensor in a non-temperature-controlled environment?
- What type of batteries does the Motion Sensor use?
- What does it mean if my Motion Sensor is showing a Tamper status?
- What do I do if the Motion Sensor falls and breaks open?
- What do I do if the Motion Sensor is not triggering when it should?
Article is closed for comments.