Verify that the sensor is mounted at ~7.5 ft from the floor with no obstructions (i.e. shelves, furniture, support beams, walls) within it's field of view. If your sensor was not mounted at the optimal height or had obstructions, remount the sensor and re-initiate the Walk Test. If the sensor is still not picking up motion, please contact Customer Support for additional assistance.
What do I do if the Motion Sensor is not triggering when it should?
Articles in this section
- Motion Sensor - Master Guide
- Motion Sensor - Troubleshooting Guide
- Motion Sensor User Guide
- What does it mean when my Motion Sensor is activated?
- How do I know my Motion Sensor is working?
- Can I put my Motion Sensor in a non-temperature-controlled environment?
- What type of batteries does the Motion Sensor use?
- What does it mean if my Motion Sensor is showing a Tamper status?
- What do I do if the Motion Sensor falls and breaks open?
- What do I do if the Motion Sensor is not triggering when it should?
Article is closed for comments.