When the Garage Door is opened with your system in an armed state, you have 30 seconds to disarm the system to prevent the alarm from sounding. The sensor can also be programmed to have a longer entry delay or can be set up to only initiate notifications for open signals but not trigger an alarm. These changes can be made by calling Customer Support.
How much time do I have to disarm my panel after I open my garage that has a Garage Door Sensor?
Articles in this section
- How does my Garage Door Sensor work?
- How do I mount my Garage Door Sensor?
- How do I make sure my Garage Door Sensor is working properly?
- How far can my Garage Door Sensor be from the Control Panel?
- How is the Garage Door Sensor armed?
- How much time do I have to disarm my panel after I open my garage that has a Garage Door Sensor?
- What temperature can my Garage Door Sensor withstand in the winter?
Article is closed for comments.