The verbal passcode is a single word or phrase that helps us verify your identity when contacting you in case of an emergency. Your verbal passcode should be a word or phrase that is easy for you to remember and is needed in the following situations:
- When an Emergency Responder calls to verify an alarm
- If a pre-dispatch contact cancels an alarm from the secure hyperlink sent via SMS
- When you call customer support for assistance
Update Verbal Passcode
From the home screen of the Frontpoint app:
- Tap the Menu button ().
- Tap on My Account.
- Tap the green home icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Emergency Settings on the menu that pops up.
- The Security Passcode section will be toward the top.
- Tap the pencil icon to edit your current Passcode, or the eye icon to reveal what your Passcode is.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Note: This section of the Frontpoint app will only appear if you are logged in using the primary login for your account. Any secondary logins you have created will not have access to this page.
Article is closed for comments.