From the home screen of the Frontpoint App:
- Tap the Menu button at the top left
- Tap on My Account.
- Tap the green home icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Emergency Settings on the menu that pops up. The Security Passcode section will be toward the top.
- Tap the pencil icon to edit your current Passcode, or the eye icon to reveal what your Passcode is.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Note: This section of the Frontpoint App will only appear if you are logged in using the primary login for your account. Any secondary logins you have created will not have access to this page.