Your Pre-dispatch call list is the numbers the monitoring station will call in the event of an alarm. We use this list to verify if it is an actual emergency or a false alarm before the emergency services are dispatched. The Post-Dispatch numbers are the phone numbers the monitoring station will call after dispatching emergency services as a courtesy notification. These phone numbers can be changed from the Frontpoint app or website.
From the home screen of the Frontpoint App:
- Tap the Menu button at the top left
- Tap on My Account
- Tap the green home icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Emergency Settings on the menu that pops up.
- You can find the Pre-dispatch Verification and the Post-dispatch Verification towards the middle of the page. You can re-arrange the phone numbers by utilizing the arrows to the right, edit the numbers by using the pencil icon next to the arrows or add a contact by clicking Add at the bottom.
- Click Save when you are done with any changes
Note: This section of the Frontpoint App will only appear if you are logged in using the primary login for your account. Any secondary logins you have created will not have access to this page.