If you would always like the convenience of remaining logged into the Frontpoint App but still want the security of having password verification you can set up a 4-digit verification code to be typed in whenever you open the Frontpoint App. You can also set up a fingerprint ID or Face ID if your phone supports them.
- Note: This code is separate from the standard user codes and will not be able to directly disarm the system
From the home screen of the Frontpoint App:
- Tap on the Menu button at the top left then tap on App Settings
- Tap on Passcode (or, depending on your phone, this may say "Face ID & Passcode" or "TouchID and Passcode")
- Tap on the toggle icon to turn the 4-digit verification on
- Type in the desired 4-digit code
If the phone supports fingerprint or face ID these options will appear after you have created the 4-digit code. The 4-digit code will be required in order to turn these settings on or off.