From the home screen of the Fronptoint app, locate the Scenes section
- Tap on the right arrow. To create a new scene, tap on the + button
- In the Scene Name field, enter the desired name for the scene
- Tap the icon symbol to change the icon image and color to represent the Scene
- In Devices, tap on the +button to select which devices the scene will control
Depending on the equipment enrolled in the user's system, there are the following types of actions:
- In Security System, tap to select the desired arming status. The panel can be placed into Disarmed, Armed (Stay), or Arm (Away) status.
- In Lock, tap to select the desired lock status. Locks can be locked or unlocked.
- In Garage, tap to select the desired garage door status. Garage doors can be opened or closed.
- In Thermostat, tap the desired thermostat status. Thermostats can be set to a custom temperature, mode, schedule, fan status, and/or specific temperature sensors.
- In Lights, tap the desired light status. Lights can be set to On, Off, or a specified brightness level (with compatible devices).
Once all the actions are set, tap Save.