From the home screen of MyFrontpoint.com
- Click on Automation on the left menu.
- Click the Schedules option at the top of the screen.
- Click on +Add New Schedule.
Enter a name for the schedule in the box at the top. Fill out the rest of the schedule information as follows:
- Under Select Devices Check the boxes to select which lights are to be controlled by the rule
- Under On these days: Choose the days of the week the schedule will be active on
- Under Perform these scheduled actions:
- Under First: Select whether the light is turning on or off.
- Select when the light is turning on or off
- Next where it says Then: Select whether the light will stay how it was changed or switch back to the original position
- If switching back was selected you will need to select when you want the light to switch back
- Checking the Away from Home option will randomize the exact times that the lights turn on/off. This is best for when everyone is away for extended times such as being on vacation to give the home the appearance of being lived in while nobody is there
- Click Save