From the home screen of Myfrontpoint.com:
- Click on Automation on the left menu.
- Click the Schedules option at the top of the screen. From the Schedules page locate the schedule that is automatically created for the Thermostat.
- Click on the pencil icon on the right side of the schedule.
This leads to the Edit Schedule page. Here you can:
- Switch between multiple thermostats with the drop box at the top left.
- The Heat and Cool modes each have their own independent schedules. Switch between them with the Heat and Cool buttons at the top center.
- It is also possible to create custom settings for when the fan is active with the Fan Schedule button at the top right. This leads to a page where you can select both the days of the week and times of day when the fan setting will be automatically turned on.
- Each schedule can have 3 different preset temperatures that you can customize with the left and right arrow buttons:
- There are two different types of views that can be used to customize the schedules:
- 5 & 2-Day divides the schedule more into a weekday setting and a weekend setting
- 7-Day divides the schedule by every day of the week to give more direct control
- You can select the number of times the schedule will change each day with the Settings Per Day which can be set to either 2 or 4.
- Adjusting the Settings:
- Adjust the temperature preset of each of the settings by clicking on the circular icon and then selecting the preset from the drop-down menu
- Adjust the start time of each of the settings by clicking and dragging on the circular icon to the desired start time. Start times can be set to intervals of every half hour
- The Smart Away setting allows the thermostat to automatically switch to the Away preset temperature if either the system is armed in the away mode or if selected geo-devices leave the selected geo-fence
- The Copy Schedule button can copy the schedule to another thermostat on the system
Click Save when finished making any adjustments
Article is closed for comments.