What is Carbon Monoxide? Follow Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odorless, tasteless, and extremely toxic gas. CO is absorbed by red blood cells in the lungs, resulting in damage to the heart and brain from oxygen starvation. CO poisoning can cause death or severe ill health. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Submit feedback Comments 0 comments Article is closed for comments. Articles in this section What is Carbon Monoxide? Where is the best location to mount my Carbon Monoxide Sensor? Are there places I should avoid placing my Carbon Monoxide Sensor? What is the size of the Carbon Monoxide Sensor?
Article is closed for comments.