The Frontpoint Hub is our exclusive security control device. It replaces traditional control panels with cutting edge security technology, like powerful encryption and automatic backups between WiFi and cellular services. That is, if one service goes down, the other immediately kicks in to ensure a constant and stable connection. It allows you to monitor and automate your entire home (including Alexa) with one app. The device itself is a glossy white box that looks sleek and modern which includes a matching Keypad you can use anywhere in your home.
What is the Frontpoint Hub?
Articles in this section
- Third Party Compatible Products Guide: Frontpoint Hub
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting your Hub
- Panel Replacement Overview
- What do I do if I get a Panel Not Responding message?
- How do I install a replacement battery for the Hub?
- Hub Master Guide
- What is the Frontpoint Hub?
- If I want to upgrade my Control Panel, will my old sensors work with the Hub?
- How many pieces of equipment can the Hub support?
- How many Keypads can be connected to my Frontpoint Hub?
Article is closed for comments.