Yes, the majority of Frontpoint sensors are compatible. Your current equipment, if purchased directly through Frontpoint, will be pre-learned into the Hub, thus making the swap process much easier. Any Z-Wave devices will need to be cleared and learned into the new Hub regardless if they were purchased through Frontpoint or through a third party. If you have any questions regarding compatibility, please contact Customer Support.
If I want to upgrade my Control Panel, will my old sensors work with the Hub?
Articles in this section
- Third Party Compatible Products Guide: Frontpoint Hub
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting your Hub
- Panel Replacement Overview
- What do I do if I get a Panel Not Responding message?
- How do I install a replacement battery for the Hub?
- Hub - Master Guide
- What is the Frontpoint Hub?
- If I want to upgrade my Control Panel, will my old sensors work with the Hub?
- How many pieces of equipment can the Hub support?
- How many Keypads can be connected to my Frontpoint Hub?
Article is closed for comments.