All of our cameras communicate through the internet directly to your account. The Indoor Camera is capable of connecting wirelessly through a 2.4GHz wireless network.
How does my Indoor Camera communicate with my account?
Articles in this section
- How do I install a micro-SD card in the Indoor Camera?
- Indoor Camera - Master Guide
- How do I update the Indoor Camera if my WiFi information changes?
- How does my Indoor Camera communicate with my account?
- How much internet speed does the Indoor Camera require?
- What is the resolution of the video from the Indoor Camera?
- What is my Indoor Camera’s field of view?
- Does my Indoor Camera have night vision?
- Does the Indoor Camera always have to be plugged in?
- What do the LEDs on my Indoor Camera mean?
Article is closed for comments.