The Indoor Camera can be placed anywhere within your home that is within range of the WiFi router. We recommend that the camera be no further than 100 ft from the router to ensure good WiFi communication. The stand for the Indoor camera allows it to be placed either standing up on any flat surface or the included mounting bracket allows it to be mounted on the wall.
Where can I place my Indoor Camera?
Articles in this section
- Indoor Camera User Guide
- How do I install and activate the Indoor Camera to my account?
- Where can I place my Indoor Camera?
- How far can the Indoor Camera be from the router?
- Can I put my Indoor Camera outside?
- How does my Indoor Camera record video?
- How am I notified of recordings that the Indoor Camera produces?
- How do I manually trigger a recording?
Article is closed for comments.