To ensure sufficient WiFi signal, complete these steps with the camera near its final location but prior to mounting
- Connect the camera’s AC power adapter and plug it into a non-switched outlet.
- The LED Indicator camera will begin to flash white.
- Use a smart phone, tablet or computer and navigate to the Wifi settings to connect to the wireless network “ALARM(XX:XX:XX)” where XX:XX:XX is the last six digits of the camera’s MAC address, which is located on the bottom of the camera or on the packaging.
- On the same device once it is connected, open a web browser and enter “http://FPSetup” in the URL field. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your home Wifi information and add the Camera to the Wifi network. The LED will be solid green when the connection is complete (may take 1-2 minutes).
- Finish adding the camera to the account by going to http://my.frontpointsecurity.com on a computer browser and logging in with your Frontpoint username and password.
- From the homepage of Myfrontpoint.com
- Click on the Video tab
- Click Settings in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click Add Video Device. The camera should be listed or can be found by entering in the MAC address, which is located on the back of the camera.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding the camera.
Note: If an “Upgrade and Install” button appears, click the button to upgrade your device. Wait until the progress bar reaches 100%. Do NOT unplug the device from power while it is performing the firmware update.