This can be used for a WPS setup to automatically pair the camera to your router wirelessly without having to enter the WiFi information. You must have a router with a WPS button and it must be WPS enabled in order for this to work.
If you wish to use the WPS button to connect your camera, follow these steps:
- Connect the camera’s AC power adapter and plug it into an outlet.
- Press the menu button on the top of the camera and use the Volume buttons to scroll until it reads off WPS Mode. The LED on the camera will turn flashing blue
- Activate the WPS Mode on the router. The camera will begin to connect to your Wi-Fi network. The camera’s LED will be solid green when the connection is complete.
- Log into your my.frontpoint.com account using a laptop or a desktop.
From the homepage of MyFrontpoint.com
- Click on the Video tab.
- Click Settings in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click Add Video Device. The camera should be listed or can be found by entering in the MAC address, which is located on the back of the camera.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding the camera.