If your WiFi information has changed since the initial installation of the camera, follow the below instructions to set it up on the new network.
- Press the Menu button on the top of the camera
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll until it reads off Access Point Mode. The LED on the camera will turn flashing white
- Use a smartphone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the WiFi settings to connect to the wireless network ALARM(XX:XX:XX). The XX:XX:XX is the last six digits of the camera’s MAC address, which is located on the bottom of the camera or on the packaging.
- On the same device once it is connected, open a web browser and enter “http://FPSetup” in the URL field. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your home WiFi information and add the camera to the WiFi network.
- The LED will be solid green when the connection is complete (may take 1-2 minutes).
Article is closed for comments.