Adjust the sensitivity by going in to the Frontpoint App. Select the menu button at the top left of the screen and select the Doorbell Camera section. Tap on the Gear icon in the top right. Adjust the Motion Sensitivity setting up or down based on whether you are getting too little or too many recordings respectively. If this does not fix the issue, please reach out to Customer Support to help resolve the issue.
What do I do if I am getting too many or too few motion triggers from my Wired Doorbell Camera?
Articles in this section
- Wired Doorbell Camera Installation Video
- How do I connect my Wired Doorbell Camera to a new Wi-fi network?
- Wired Doorbell Camera - Master Guide
- Do I need an existing doorbell, or power at my doorbell to use the Wired Doorbell Camera?
- How can I tell if my existing door bell is mechanical or digital?
- What are the power requirements for the Wired Doorbell Camera?
- What are the internet requirements for the Wired Doorbell Camera?
- What is the video quality of my Wired Doorbell Camera?
- What is the viewing angle of the Wired Doorbell Camera?
- How does the Wired Doorbell Camera detect motion?
Article is closed for comments.