The Recessed Door Sensor works just like a regular door sensor and can tell when the door is open when the two pieces (Transmitter and Magnet) are within ¾” of each other. When they are apart from each other, the sensor will report open.
How does the Recessed door sensor tell if the door is open or closed?
Articles in this section
- Recessed Door Sensor - Master Guide
- Recessed Door Sensor User Guide
- How do I mount the Recessed Door sensor?
- Are there types of doors my Recessed Door Sensor is not compatible with?
- What batteries does my Recessed Door Sensor take?
- How is the Recessed Door Sensor armed?
- How do I make sure my Recessed Door Sensor is working properly?
- How does the Recessed door sensor tell if the door is open or closed?
- What do I do if the Recessed Door Sensor is showing as closed on the Control Panel when it is actually open?
- What do I do if the Recessed Door Sensor is showing as open on the Control Panel when it is actually closed?
Article is closed for comments.