From the home screen of the Frontpoint App:
- Tap on the right arrow within the Security System section.
- Tap on the Gear icon at the top right to get to the Hub Settings page
- Tap on Panel WiFi near the bottom. The screen will begin to read Scanning for WiFi Networks.
- Once the list of available WiFi networks appears, select the home network and carefully type the password into the box that appears beneath.
- Tap on the Connect button at the top right.
- A message will be shown that the network information was sent to the panel and the Frontpoint App will automatically back to the Scanning for WiFi Networks Page.
- Leave the WiFi section of the Frontpoint App. It generally takes about 5 minutes for the Hub to be fully connected and update in the Frontpoint App.
If the Hub was able to connect to the WiFi, a Connected message will show in place of the Scanning for WiFi Networks page.