Connect your Hub to WiFi
1) Log in to your account on the Frontpoint app
2) Tap on the right arrow within the Security System section
3) Tap on the Gear icon at the top right to get to the Hub Settings page
4) Tap on Panel WiFi near the bottom. The screen will begin to read Scanning for WiFi Networks.
5) Once the list of available WiFi networks appears, select the home network and carefully type the password into the box that appears beneath.
6) Tap on the Connect button at the top right.
7) A message will be shown that the network information was sent to the panel and the Frontpoint app will automatically go back to the Scanning for WiFi Networks page.
8) Leave the WiFi menu of the Frontpoint app.
- It generally takes about 5 minutes for the Hub to be fully connected to WiFi.
- If the Hub was able to connect to the WiFi, a Connected message will show in place of Scanning for WiFi Networks in the WiFi menu.