Make sure the Hub is powered on, and in a location that gets good cellular reception within the home. Ensure any large metal objects or electronics are not in close proximity to the Hub. If commands still aren’t working, call Customer Support and we will help resolve the issue.
What do I do if remote commands are not working?
Articles in this section
- Third Party Compatible Products Guide: Frontpoint Hub
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting your Hub
- Panel Replacement Overview
- What do I do if I get a Panel Not Responding message?
- How do I install a replacement battery for the Hub?
- Hub - Master Guide
- What is the Frontpoint Hub?
- If I want to upgrade my Control Panel, will my old sensors work with the Hub?
- How many pieces of equipment can the Hub support?
- How many Keypads can be connected to my Frontpoint Hub?
Article is closed for comments.