If your Hub is showing a Panel Low Battery status follow these steps:
- Check to confirm the AC Power cord is both plugged into the wall as well as plugged in to the rear of the Hub
- Make sure that the power outlet the Hub is plugged into is working and isn't controlled by a switch
- Open the battery compartment and ensure the black battery switch is turned to the ON position away from the battery wire connection as shown in the picture:
- If power at the property has been lost at all or the Hub was unplugged, allow up to 24 hours for the backup battery to recharge
- If the Hub is still reporting the Panel Low Battery after allowing 24 hours to recharge, call Customer Support and we will help resolve the issue.