Make sure that the Keypad is within 100 feet of the Hub with no major obstructions between them. If the Hub still isn’t responding to the Keypad, call Customer Support and we will help resolve the issue.
What do I do if the Hub isn’t responding to the Keypad?
Articles in this section
- How Do I Prevent False Alarms?
- What happens in the case of an alarm?
- Canceling or Verifying an Alarm in the Frontpoint app
- How do I arm or disarm the system with the Frontpoint app?
- How do I arm or disarm the system from the website?
- What is the difference between the Stay and Away arming modes?
- What happens when my alarm goes off?
- How do I know if the system is currently armed or not with the Frontpoint App?
- How do I know what the current status of a sensor is with the Frontpoint App?
- How can I see my sensors using the website?
Article is closed for comments.