To enable the Screen Saver function, you will need to insert a SD card with images saved under the “photo” folder.
- Pictures must exist in a folder on the root menu with one of the following 9 Names: Pictures, Picture, Photos, Photo, Images, Image, Screen Saver, ScreenSaver, Frontpoint
- Must use a SD card <= 32GB
- The SD Card must be formatted as FAT32
- SD Card must be SDHC and not SDXC or others
- Only add less than 20 images
- File size less than 1 MB
- Resolution less than 4096 x 4096
Article is closed for comments.