We recommend performing a power cycle on the Control Panel in hopes of resolving the slow to respond screen issue.
To power cycle the control panel, use the following steps:
- Click on the Settings icon in the bottom left of the home screen
- Touch the Advanced Settings icon in the top right corner and enter in your 4-digit master code
- Select the Panel Reboot icon and press OK
- The screen will eventually turn off and the home and emergency buttons will illuminate a RED LED. The panel will power back on to the normal home screen after about 2-3 minutes
You may also hard reset the panel. (This will NOT delete or clear any data from your control panel)
- Press and hold the physical house button on the bottom right for about 45-60 seconds until the screen goes black
- Allow the panel ~2-3 minutes to boot back to the home screen.
Article is closed for comments.