The Touchscreen contains a rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer battery. If the battery is fully charged, it will power your Touchscreen for up to 4 hours of continuous use at 50% brightness.
What kind of battery does my Hub Touchscreen have?
Articles in this section
- Hub Touchscreen - Master Guide
- How does Arming and Disarming work with the Hub Touchscreen?
- How do I connect my Hub Touchscreen to new Wi-Fi information?
- How can I adjust the settings on my Hub Touchscreen?
- Can I see the current status of a sensor on my Hub Touchscreen?
- Can you see the history of the system or sensors on my Hub Touchscreen?
- What sounds can my Hub Touchscreen make?
- How can I view the weather on my Hub Touchscreen?
- How can I make my Hub Touchscreen display photos on the screensaver?
- How does the Hub Touchscreen communicate with the Hub?
Article is closed for comments.