The Garage Door Controller is compatible with nearly all non-MyQ garage door openers with safety eyes. The Garage Door Controller does not work with single piece garage doors.
The following is a listing of those operators that are known to be NOT compatible with the Garage Door Controller:
*Please note that our controller is also incompatible with MyQ garage door models
- Chamberlain MyQ Models: WD962KEV, KPEV & MLEV WD832KEV, WD1000WF HD 930EV, 950WF & 420EV LW500EV, LW9000WF PD752D & KPV
- Genie Series III Models: PowerMax 1500, Pro 1024, 2028 TriloG 1200 & 1500 PowerLift 900 IntelliG 1000 & 1200, CM8600
- LiftMaster MyQ Models: 2575, 2585, 2595 3800PLD, 3585,7356, 7675, 8155, 8355, 8360, 8500, 8522, 8550, 8557, 8587W & 8587WL
- Craftsman AssureLink / MyQ Models: 3043 & 30437
- Raynor: Ultra II
- OverHead Garage Door: Odyssey 1200
- Marantec: Synergy 270
Article is closed for comments.