To ensure a sufficient WiFi signal, complete these steps with the camera near the WiFi router prior to mounting.
- Connect the camera’s AC power adapter and plug it into a non-switched outlet.
- The LED Indicator camera will begin to flash white. If the LED is not white after two minutes, hold down the Reset/WPS button and release when the LED begins to flash white (about 6 seconds).
- Use a smartphone, tablet or computer and navigate to the WiFi settings to connect to the wireless network “ADC-723(XX:XX:XX)” where XX:XX:XX is the last six digits of the camera’s MAC address, which is located on the bottom of the camera or on the packaging.
- On the same device that is connected to the ADC-V723 network, open a web browser and enter “http://FPSetup” in the URL field. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your home WiFi information and add the camera to the WiFi network. The LED will be solid green when the connection is complete (may take 1-2 minutes).
- Finish adding the camera to the account by going to http://my.frontpointsecurity.com on a computer browser and logging in with your Frontpoint username and password.
- From the homepage of MyFrontpoint.com, click on the Video tab, select Settings in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Add Video Device. The camera should be listed or can be found by entering in the MAC address, which is located on the back of the camera.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding the camera.
Note: If an Upgrade and Install button appears, click the button to upgrade your device. Wait until the progress bar reaches 100%. Do NOT unplug the device from power while it is performing the firmware update.