A tamper status means there is a physical disconnect on the inside of the sensor. This is usually caused by the casing of the Motion Sensor not being fully secure. If the Motion Sensor casing is opened, close the sensor and the Tamper message will clear afterwards. If the sensor appears to be together or if the Tamper message doesn't clear upon reseating the sensor, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
What does it mean if my Motion Sensor is showing a Tamper status?
Articles in this section
- Motion Sensor - Master Guide
- Motion Sensor - Troubleshooting Guide
- Motion Sensor User Guide
- What does it mean when my Motion Sensor is activated?
- How do I know my Motion Sensor is working?
- Can I put my Motion Sensor in a non-temperature-controlled environment?
- What type of batteries does the Motion Sensor use?
- What does it mean if my Motion Sensor is showing a Tamper status?
- What do I do if the Motion Sensor falls and breaks open?
- What do I do if the Motion Sensor is not triggering when it should?
Article is closed for comments.