Reconnect the front cover of the transmitter with the back base until all 4 sides click into place. You can then visit your local hardware store and get new double sided adhesive to remount the sensor on your door or window. If you are unable to reconnect the sensor together or need mounting assistance, please contact Customer Support.
What do I do if a Door and Window sensor falls off and breaks apart?
Articles in this section
- Door and Window Sensor Installation Video
- Door and Window Sensor - Master Guide
- Door and Window Sensor User Guide
- What is the size of the Door and Window Sensor?
- What type of battery does the Door and Window Sensor use?
- What happens if a door is opened when the system is armed?
- Is it possible to leave a window open but still have it armed?
- What do I do if the Door and Window Sensor status says malfunction or offline?
- What do I do if the Door and Window Sensor status says Tamper?
- What do I do if I lose the smaller of the two pieces from my Door or Window Sensor?
Article is closed for comments.