Arming and disarming your system is quick and easy through the Frontpoint app. Secure your home by arming right from the app; if you frequently forget to arm your system after you've left, create arming reminders that will send an alert if your home is left disarmed. Once you've arrived home, disarming your system is quick, so you can avoid accidentally triggering a false alarm.
How to Arm and Disarm your System
- Log into your account on the Frontpoint app.
- Tap "System Disarmed" on the Frontpoint app home page within the "Security System" menu.
- Select your preferred arming options, then tap "Arm (Stay)" or "Arm (Away)" to arm your system.
- Force Bypass
- Bypasses any sensors that are currently open or reporting a trouble condition (A bypassed sensor is not actively monitored and will not trigger an alarm).
- No Entry Delay
- The system is armed with no alarm delay when a sensor is activated- if a door is opened once the system is armed, the alarm will sound immediately.
- Silent Arming
- The system is armed with no exit delay beeps from the panel.
- Bypass Specific Sensors
- Select specific sensors you would like to bypass once the system is armed(A bypassed sensor is not actively monitored and will not trigger an alarm).
- Force Bypass
- To disarm the system, tap "System Armed" on the Frontpoint app home page within the "Security System" menu, then tap "Disarm".
Article is closed for comments.