Create custom reminders like “Forgot to arm the system in the morning” or “Front door was left open” using advanced notifications with the Frontpoint app. Add your loved ones' phone numbers so they can receive notifications and stay up to speed with the on-goings of your home too. Some customer favorite notifications to create include:
Turn on push notifications
- Log in to your account on the Frontpoint app
- Tap on the Menu button at the top-left.
- Tap on the Notifications sections.
- The Push Notifications toggle button can be turned on to add the phone to the address book.
- To add the phone to a notification, navigate to the edit page of one of your notifications. Tap on +Add Recipient.
- The phone will now be listed, and you can tap on it to add a checkmark indicating that it is added to the notification. Tap Close, then tap Save when done.