If you would like to have notifications such as arming reminders based on the GPS location of the phone, follow these steps:
From the home screen of the Frontpoint App, tap the Menu button at the top left
- Tap on the Geo-Service section.
- Tap on the toggle button next to Geo-Services to turn it on and add the phone as a Geo-Device.
To make changes to the Geo Fence, from the Myfrontpoint.com website:
- Click on Settings then select Geo-Services.
- To edit the Geo-Fence, click the name of the Geo-Fence to edit under Geo-Fences or click on +Add a Fence.
- To move the fence location, either click and drag the location marker on the map or enter a specific address in the Move fence location to: field.
- To adjust the radius, either click and drag the Geo-Fence anchors on the map overlay or enter the desired radius in the Radius field (in miles).
- Click Save when done.
Now you can customize any capable notifications on the notifications page to work based on the GPS location of the phone.