From the home screen of the Frontpoint App:
- Tap the Menu button at the top left
- Tap on Users.
On an Android Device:
- Tap More in the top right
- Tap the + button.
- Enter the user's first and last name,
- Tap Save.
An an iPhone Device:
- Tap the + Button
- Type the new user's name
- Tap Create in the top right.
You then need to assign the new user their access level:
- Tap Device Access (the round grey box under the name).
- In Access Code, enter the user's desired 4-digit code.
- In Device Access, tap to select either:
- Full Access to allow access to all devices on the system. This includes the panel and any locks on the system.
- No Access to block access to all devices on the system. This includes the panel and any locks on the system.
- Select Devices to allow access only on certain devices such as the panel or any locks. Tap to toggle the user access to the specified device.
If the user should only have access to the devices during specific times, then tap Time to select the user's access period to the device. Once the desired access period is selected, tap Save.
- Restricted Schedule allows you to customize the schedule to work at specific times
- Access for limited time allows you to set an expiration date for the code to stop working