From the home screen of Myfrontpoint.com:
- Click on Automation on the left menu.
- Click the Scenes option at the top of the screen.
- To edit an existing scene, click the pencil icon next to the name of the scene.
- To create a new scene, click New Scene.
- In the Scene Name field, enter the desired name for the scene.
- Click the icon symbol to change the icon image and color to represent the scene.
Depending on the equipment enrolled in your system, there are the following types of actions:
- For panels, click to select the desired arming status. The panel can be placed into Disarmed, Armed (Stay), or Arm (Away) status.
- For locks, click to select the desired lock status. Locks can be locked or unlocked.
- For garage doors, click to select the desired garage door status. Garage doors can be opened or closed.
- For thermostats, click the desired thermostat status. Thermostats can be set to a custom temperature, mode, schedule, fan status, and/or specific temperature sensors.
- For lights, click the desired light status. Lights can be set to On, Off, or a specified brightness level (with compatible devices).
Click Save when you are finished.