From the home screen of MyFrontpoint.com:
- Click on Automation on the left menu. You will be on the Rules page.
- Click the +Add New Rule button at the top right
- Click on Event Triggered Rule
Enter a name for the rule at the top then fill out the information below:
- Under Automate My: select Security System
- Under When this event occurs: select which locks are being used and whether you want the rule to trigger while locking or unlocking
- Under Perform the actions: if the lock is locking select whether the system is being armed in the Away or Stay modes
- Under Select Devices: select the Panel
- Under During these time frames: select when the rule will be active
Click Save when done.