If the Smoke and Heat Sensor falls and breaks apart it follow these instructions to be able to reassemble it.
- If the outer cover or any internal parts have fallen apart, they will need to be snapped back on first.
- If the batteries fell out, make sure the positive and negative ends are oriented the correct way and reinsert them.
- To get the main body back on the base, line up the protrusion on the base with the slot on the main body as shown below. Give it a clockwise twist to lock it back together.
- If a Tamper status appears at any point, it will clear once the sensor is back together.
- If the Tamper status remains or if you are unable to get the Smoke and Heat Sensor back together, please contact Customer Support.