To trigger a panic alarm, press and hold the lock and the unlock button at the same time for 5 seconds. The monitoring station will call you to verify your alarm. If they can’t get in touch with you, they will dispatch the police.
How do I trigger a panic alarm from my Keychain Remote?
Articles in this section
- Keychain Remote User Guide
- What do the buttons on my Keychain Remote mean?
- How do I trigger a panic alarm from my Keychain Remote?
- Can I change the battery in my Keychain Remote?
- What is the size of the Keychain Remote?
- How can I tell if my system armed after I press a button on my Keychain Remote?
- What do I do if I am pressing the buttons, but the system isn’t responding?
- Can I check if my system is armed or disarmed from my Keychain Remote on my Customer Portal?
- Can I arm my system with no entry delay from the Keychain remote?
- Can I arm silently from my Keychain Remote?
Article is closed for comments.