Bring up the live view in either the Frontpoint App or Website. There are two icons within the live view that can be used to record. The first one that looks like a camera will trigger a single snapshot when you click/tap on it. The second icon that looks like a piece of film reel will trigger a manual video clip to be recorded and uploaded.
How do I manually trigger a recording?
Articles in this section
- Indoor Camera User Guide
- How do I install and activate the Indoor Camera on my account?
- Where can I place my Indoor Camera?
- How far can the Indoor Camera be from the router?
- Can I put my Indoor Camera outside?
- How does my Indoor Camera record video?
- How am I notified of recordings that the Indoor Camera produces?
- How do I manually trigger a recording?
Article is closed for comments.