If your WiFi information has changed since the initial installation of the camera, follow the below instructions to set it up on the new network.
- Press and hold the RESET button on your camera until the light flashes white. Let go immediately once the light flashes white.
- Use a smartphone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the WiFi settings. Then connect to the wireless network ALARM(XX:XX:XX). The (XX:XX:XX) is the last six digits of the camera’s MAC address, which is located on the bottom of the camera or on the packaging. Your device may protest stating that there isn't an internet connection, this is normal and can be ignored.
- On the same device once it is connected, open a web browser and enter “http://FPSetup” in the URL field.
- This will take you to a page that will ask you to select a language. Once you have done that tap on the button that will say Scan for WiFi Networks.
- Select your home WiFi network from the list that appears and type your WiFi password into the Security Key box.
- Hit Submit and you will get a popup message stating that the camera is connecting to your access point. You may close the web browser.
- Watch the LED light on the camera. It will turn solid green when the connection is complete which may take 1-2 minutes.