The Indoor Camera can record based on several different inputs which can be customized on the Recording Rules page within the Video section of Myfrontpoint.com. Under default settings the Indoor Camera will record whenever the alarm is tripped. The other recording methods include individual sensor activity, such as doors being opened, or the camera’s own motion detection.
How does my Indoor Camera record video?
Articles in this section
- Indoor Camera User Guide
- How do I install and activate the Indoor Camera to my account?
- Where can I place my Indoor Camera?
- How far can the Indoor Camera be from the router?
- Can I put my Indoor Camera outside?
- How does my Indoor Camera record video?
- How am I notified of recordings that the Indoor Camera produces?
- How do I manually trigger a recording?
Article is closed for comments.