The Doorbell Camera is capable of a button press based 2-way audio that works similar to a walkie talkie. When you are viewing the live feed through the Frontpoint App, there will be a microphone button that says Push to Talk. Any time the button is held down, the microphone on the phone will send audio which will then be heard out of the camera itself.
How does the 2-way audio work for the Doorbell Camera?
Articles in this section
- How do I set up SD Card Continuous Recording on MyFrontpoint.com?
- How do I set up SD Card Continuous Recording in the Frontpoint app?
- How can I see event-specific video footage for cameras using SD Card Continuous Recording?
- What is SD Card Continuous Recording and how do I start using it?
- Should I connect my cameras to 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi and what's the difference?
- How can I keep an eye on my pet?
- How do I pause camera recordings when I'm home?
- What is Perimeter Guard and how do I start using it?
- How do I use Two-Way Audio with the Outdoor Camera?
- What capabilities are supported with my Frontpoint camera?
Article is closed for comments.